I've started a new challenge for this year. The goal is to read 100 books or more this year. I will post all the books I've read on the sidebar of my blog. Below is the link and instructions about the challenge in case anyone wants to join.
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
- I'm a proud army brat and Air Force girlfriend. I am a proud member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Definitely not your typical sorority girl. I just graduate college with two degrees in Children's Studies and Applied Developmental Psychology. I am also a Certified Child Life Specialist.