YA Novel Reading Challenge
1/11/11 - 12/31/11 Click Here to sign up! Here are the rules: 1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Create a post about the challenge and link your challenge post up in the linky below. --Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. 2. There are four levels: --The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels. --The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels. --The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels. --The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels. 3. Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count. 4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed. 5. The Challenge starts on January 1, 2011 and goes until December 31, 2011.
I'm going to go for the Mini size level for now.
1. Annexed by Sharon Dogar
2. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer
3. The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
4. If I stay by Gayle Forman
5. A Break with Charity by Ann Rinaldi
6. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
7. Breathless by Lurlene McDaniel
8. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
9. Skinned by Robin Wasserman
10. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
11. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
12. Meridian by Amber Kizer